加入我们

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 23159|回复: 9

【08.08.18】Forever Young(童声版)

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-18 14:05 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0] http://www.zqpie.cn/up/music/forever_young.mp3[/wmv]</P>- ^% `! R/ F6 s9 }" y
<></P>( c% i2 d4 `: I7 y# E# D
<></P>. B  R" H. K2 j- `( n$ @
<><STRONG><FONT size=5>Forever Young</FONT></STRONG></P>% O3 G+ ^' T* G' ^6 R- ~
<><STRONG>(original by Alphaville)</STRONG></P>
+ e. O6 E' O' N$ b2 Y  [' u<><STRONG></STRONG></P>
6 Z- |- ~/ c& n7 M6 j; X3 k7 O7 }<>Let's dance in style, let's dance for a while <BR>Heaven can wait we're only watching the skies <BR>Hoping for the best, but expecting the worst <BR>Are you gonna drop the bomb or not <BR><BR>Let us die young or let us live forever <BR>We don't have the power, but we never say never <BR>Sitting in a sand-pit, life is a short trip <BR>The music's for the sad men. <BR><BR>Can you imagine when this race is run<BR>Turn our golden faces into the sun <BR>raising our leaders, we're getting in tune <BR>The music's played by the mad men <BR><BR>Forever young, I want to be forever young <BR>Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever?<BR>Forever young, I want to be forever young <BR>Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever? <BR><BR>Some are like water, some are like the heat <BR>Some are a melody, some are the beat <BR>Sooner or later they all be gone <BR>Why don't they stay young?<BR><BR>It's so hard to get old without a cause <BR>I don't want to perish like a fading horse <BR>Youth is like diamonds in the sun <BR>and diamonds are forever <BR><BR>So many adventures couldn't happen today <BR>So many songs that we forgot to play <BR>So many dreams swinging out of the blue <BR>We let them come true <BR><BR>Forever young, I want to be forever young <BR>Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever? <BR>Forever young, I want to be forever young <BR>Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever?<BR><BR>Forever young, I want to be forever young <BR>Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever?<BR><BR>Forever young, I want to be forever young <BR>Do you really want to live forever, forever, forever?<BR></P>
发表于 2008-8-18 15:53 | 显示全部楼层
好可爱的声音,好听好听,谢谢墨墨。
发表于 2008-8-20 16:09 | 显示全部楼层

Wonderful @ Love

Wonderful,so love!
发表于 2008-8-24 10:49 | 显示全部楼层
好听好听!一口气听了三遍了!谢谢楼主分享!
发表于 2008-8-24 10:53 | 显示全部楼层
感动,谢了楼主,也希望坛子里滴亲永远年轻啊
发表于 2008-8-24 11:00 | 显示全部楼层
旋律很熟,忘记在那听过了,童声很可爱啊~~~
发表于 2008-8-24 11:51 | 显示全部楼层
喜欢童声,偶也去贴帖子
发表于 2008-8-24 18:20 | 显示全部楼层
非常好听,谢谢分享。
发表于 2008-9-16 14:03 | 显示全部楼层
还是童声好听,很干净的声音,听着舒服。
发表于 2008-9-17 01:51 | 显示全部楼层
童声的也很好听````````0 p% Y# K% D* `
听着感觉很舒服```````
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 22:18 , Processed in 0.054025 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.