只需一步,快速开始

搜索
查看: 19507|回复: 5

【08.08.15】Never Saying Goodbye

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-8-15 21:15 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<>[wmv=0]http://woo.my/yinyue/Never.mp3[/wmv]</P>
9 J: _8 U+ z7 d( n2 n  d, _5 t<></P>" g/ L5 ?! d3 P. ?# D! A; {- R7 S
<>I just wanna thank you<BR>For being a friend<BR>Together we made it<BR>Together we stand<BR><BR>All the times we've been blessed<BR>Those times were the best<BR><BR>(Peter)<BR>You give me the good times<BR>We always have fun<BR>You followed me true from<BR>The day we begun<BR><BR>Though it's time to go on<BR>I won't leave you alone<BR><BR>Chorus:<BR>Ne ver saying goodbye to you<BR>Cause I'm coming back for more<BR>And that is for sure<BR>I will always be there for you<BR>I'll be singing and dancing<BR>I swear I do<BR>You're the best<BR>There is no one like you<BR><BR>Verse 2:<BR><BR>(Cilla)<BR>I wish that it wasn't<BR>The end of the show<BR>You gotta remember<BR>That I never let go<BR>Make a promise to you<BR>I'll be seeing you soon<BR><BR>(Kevin)<BR>The lights will go down<BR>But you're not out of sight<BR>Bringing a new song<BR>With you on my mind<BR>Though it's time to go on<BR>I won't leave you alone<BR><BR>Chorus:<BR>Ne ver saying goodbye to you<BR>Cause I'm coming back for more<BR>And that is for sure<BR>I will always be there for you<BR>I'll be singing and dancing<BR>I swear I do<BR>You're the best<BR>There is no one like you<BR><BR>verse 3:<BR>I'll be missing, reminissing<BR>Always remember<BR>We together, feeling better<BR>Better than when I'm by myself<BR><BR>Oh<BR><BR>Chor us:<BR>Never saying goodbye to you<BR>Cause I'm coming back for more<BR>And that is for sure<BR>I will always be there for you<BR>I'll be singing and dancing<BR>I swear I do<BR>You're the best<BR>There is no one like you<BR>Saying goodbye to you<BR>Cause I'm coming back for more<BR>And that is for sure<BR>I will always be there for you<BR>I'll be singing and dancing<BR>I swear I do<BR>You're the best<BR>There is no one like you</P>
发表于 2008-8-15 21:42 | 显示全部楼层
好象坐到沙发了~歌还不错了~
发表于 2008-8-15 22:13 | 显示全部楼层
这首歌不错,旋律轻快,喜欢的...
发表于 2008-8-15 22:38 | 显示全部楼层
满好听的,谢谢楼主分享
发表于 2008-9-16 14:06 | 显示全部楼层
我还以为是韩剧《My girl》的歌呢,不过也很好听。
发表于 2008-9-17 01:44 | 显示全部楼层
歌很不错`````
, t1 b' M2 K3 Z; Q: @% Z! [$ q还有歌词```. ^! w1 H4 Z* ~( M
我都跟着唱耶``````````
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 加入我们

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|۩tik中国影迷会۩

GMT+8, 2024-7-3 22:45 , Processed in 0.049348 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, File On.